Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Dry Erase Menu Board
This is THE easiest project I have yet done and it didn't take much time at all! One trip to Hobby Lobby and I was set to do this project.
What You Need:
* Large Picture Frame w/Glass
* Scrapbook Paper
* Bold Sticky Letters from the scrapbook/sticker section
* Glue Stick
* Dry Erase Marker(s)
* Stamp that says "Family" along with stamp ink
* Brown (or other color) "chalk" paint for distressing
* Any other embellishments you may want to add! Remember, they have to fit under the glass of the frame. Nothing too bold.
This menu board is pretty self-explanatory from the picture. All you really need to know is...
1. Use the cardboard in the frame to paste your scrapbook paper (you may need to cut this accordingly to fit your frame).
2. Lay out your letters how you would like them.
3. Add any and all other embellishments you would like to.
4. Put it all together with the glass in front and you've got yourself a cute menu board that cleans easily week after week with just a damp paper towel!